Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Messages from Grade 8


Mrs. Sheppard,


The following posts have been made by the students in grade 8. We hope that you will enjoy your retirement and thank you for being a great principal for our little school.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Retirement is a time
For feeling glad to be alive,
A time when friendships blossom
And enthusiasms thrive.
A chance to do the special things
You always wished you could.
Retirement is a special time
For knowing...life is good.
Congratulations on your Retirement.

Alyshia T.
K.P.M

Anonymous said...

Thank You!

I really appreciate you,
Your helpful, giving ways,
And how your generous heart
Your unselfishness displays.

I thank you for your kindness,
I will not soon forget;
You’re one of the nicest people
I have ever met.

Poem By Joanna Fuchs
Susie D.

Anonymous said...

You may be tough and you may be rough. But you are there when we get scared. You are the best and all the rest. So have a happy retirement. Good Bye Mrs.Sheppard I hope that you and your tough love have a happy retirement.

Even though i was only here for my last year you were the one who helped me through it.

~*Amber.S*~

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Sheppard I can not believe you are retiring the same year we are graduating that is really sad I think that the whole school will miss you. Have a great retirement Mrs. Sheppard.

Aysha T.

Anonymous said...

IT DOESN'T SEEM ENOUGH

I want to tell you "Thank you,"
But it doesn’t seem enough.
Words don’t seem sufficient--
"Blah, blah" and all that stuff.

Please know I have deep feelings
About your generous act.
I really appreciate you;
You’re special, and that’s a fact!

Poem By Joanna Fuchs

Mrs Sheppard,
Thank you for every thing i know it is not easy dealing with so many students. Hope you have a good retiremen and live the rest of life happy :)

Tiffany.D.
KPM
Grade 8

Anonymous said...

This thank you poem says thank you for your support
Angels lift us to our feet when our wings have
trouble remembering how to fly
Mrs. Sheppard you've been an angel
Such support, an aide, a crutch
A friend, not just in fair weather but foul
And I'm grateful ever so much

Alyshia T.
K.P.M

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Sheppard,

I just want to say that you are a great principal and when you retirment we will miss you. So I hope you have a great retirment. May all your dreams come turst.

By: Jessica.B

Anonymous said...

Here is a retirement poem to say how much i will miss you. Retirement is a time
For feeling glad to be alive,
A time when friendships blossom
And enthusiasms thrive.
A chance to do the special things
You always wished you could.
Retirement is a special time
For knowing...life is good.
Congratulations on your Retirement
Retirement Poems
As one chapter ends
Another begins for you
Enjoy all the things
You've been looking forward to
A very happy retirement to you
Aysha T.
p.s i did not write these poems

Anonymous said...

Happy Retirement!

thanks for being so inviting when i came to this school : )


-Alexis K

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Sheppard,
I would like to thank you for all that you have done for our school. You have brought smiles and joy to so many faces, and I would just like to say thank you. You have allowed us to experiment with new projects and show off our success. You are proud to call us your students and every time you say it, it brings a smile to your face. If it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t have all these fun and neat projects that may help us in our future careers. Before you came to K.P, it was dull. It didn’t have the spunk that you bring to us. You are a great principal and we will all miss you very much.

All Because Of You

Smile bright as the sun,
Eyes size of the moon,
Joy as big as the sky.
You can not deny.
It’s right in your heart,
Right here tonight.

What’s new is because of you.
We cry because you try,
We share because you care.
And it’s all because of you.
When you smile today,
A child goes out to play.
And it’s all because of you.

What I’m trying to say…
Is have a nice day,
And have a nice life.
Because it’s the end of our time.
It’s the end of our time.
Kristy-Lynn H



Hope you have a great retirement Mrs. Sheppard.

*~{Kristy-Lynn H.}~*

Anonymous said...

No more rush hour driving
To start and end your day
Or slopping hot coffe
As you are on your way

No more alarms that
Wake you up each day
T.G.I.F these are words
You'll never again say

Now you have all day
To do as you wish
Talk to your neighbors
Or cook yourself a dish

Travel around the world
Do anything you've desired
All things are possible
Now that you're retired

JD T
KPM